Cynosure Lasers: An Overview
Cynosure Lasers are known for their non-invasive hair and tattoo removal treatments. Your patients can experience a painless laser treatment with fast results with these FDA-approved lasers, known to target hair follicles and kill them without hurting the skin around them can lead to smooth, hair-free skin.
Aside from that, the Cynosure laser machines are also widely used in treating brown spots on the skin and skin rejuvenation. These lasers are also leading the tattoo removal industry with its Medlite laser machines, specifically its Medlite C6 lasers.
If you’re looking for a laser brand that can provide several skin treatment options for your patients, then our Cynosure lasers for sale here at The Laser Agent might be perfect for you.
How Can Cynosure Lasers Help Your Patients?
Cynosure lasers are currently the best hair removal lasers on the market. These laser machines use a high-powered, advanced dual-wave system to make unwanted hair disappear after two to six sessions. It works by heating the hair follicles to the point where new hair cannot grow. This may cause your patient's hair to fall out or grow much more slowly.
Other Cynosure laser machines are also good for treating dark brown spots, skin pigmentation, as well as facial wrinkles. Our Medlite C6 lasers for sale are the best fit for these procedures. Their PhotoAcoustic technology ensures patients smoother and clearer skin after 3 to 4 weeks of continued use. Not only that, but our Medlite C6 lasers are what most customers prefer for tattoo removal because they work well with colored tattoos and dark skin tones.
If you’re interested in buying our Cynosure lasers for sale today, contact us here for pricing.
Which Is Better? Medlite C6 Laser vs PicoSure Laser?
The Medlite C6 and PicoSure are both widely popular and used in the skin rejuvenation and tattoo removal industries by dermatologists and tattoo artists. Still, you might be curious about which is the best option for your business.
Medlite C6 Lasers
- Considered the industry gold standard for tattoo removals, the Medlite C6 laser uses PhotoAcoustic technology to fully break up your patient's tattoo ink on their skin.
- Medlite C6 lasers use four different wavelengths of nanopulse widths known to remove vividly colored tattoos. Compared to other lasers in the market, it is also more effective at removing tattoo ink from darker skin tones.
- The PhotoAcoustic technology of Medlite C6 lasers can also provide your patients with excellent skin rejuvenation results.
- Our Medlite C6 for sale can resolve issues with age spots, skin pigmentations, or facial wrinkles. Your patients can quickly see significant results in just 3 to 5 weeks of 15-minute sessions.
- Concentrated energy is what PicoSure lasers use to remove tattoos from your patient's skin with their picosecond cosmetic laser technology.
- Its pulses of energy are 100 times faster than nanosecond lasers; patients would have to undergo longer sessions compared to the Medlite C6 lasers. A PicoSure treatment may range from 20 to 25 minutes, depending on the procedure.
- PicoSure lasers can be more expensive than Medlite C6 lasers.
Here at The Laser Agent, our Medlite C6 laser for sale can offer solutions for patients seeking tattoo removal or skin rejuvenation treatments. It can be a good investment for your business, as it can cater to all skin types and conditions of your potential patients and offer a wide range of services at a much lower price compared to the PicoSure lasers.
Cynosure Lasers for Sale (+ Save Up to 80% with The Laser Agent)
If you’ve been searching for “cynosure lasers for sale near me”, then The Laser Agent can help you meet your needs and budget! Here at The Laser Agent, we are offering a wide range of high-quality Cynosure laser machines that you can buy with up to 80% massive discount.
Check out our Cynosure lasers below!
- 2012 Cynosure Revlite SI
- 2018 Cynosure Icon
- 2016 Cynosure Elite +
- 2014 Medlite C6
- 2014 Cynosure Vectus
- 2011 Cynosure Cellulaze
- 2012 Cynosure Vectus
- 2017 Cynosure Icon
- 20XX Cynosure Smartskin+
- 2014 Cynosure Smartskin
- 2005 Cynosure Elite ELMD
- 2001 Medlite IV
Ready to Buy or Sell a Used Cosmetic Laser?
Testimonials What Our Customers Are Saying About Us
Let us answer some of your most common questions about Cynosure Lasers.
Cynosure lasers are excellent for patients who want to experience long-term effects from their hair removal procedure. These lasers can deal with each hair follicle by using heat, preventing or slowing down any future hair growth.
Yes! Your patients can experience a comfortable and painless procedure with Cynosure laser machines. It also leaves little to no side effects on your patient's skin.
Medlite C6 is a laser machine under Cynosure lasers that work best for skin pigmentation, such as eliminating brown spots and sun spots. It is also the industry gold standard for removing tattoo ink from the skin, with the capability to erase colorful tattoos and work well with dark skin tones.