Our white glove delivery service ensures your investment arrives safe and unharmed. Our process is outlined below.
- Custom built wood Luxar crate in compliance with ISPM-15 standards for shipment within the United States and all over the world.
- We employ a unique locking slot and tab design, making them incredibly strong without the use of nails, clips, or screws.
- We add impact absorbing plastic bun feet provide extra cushion during transit.
- Laser and accessories are packed into the crate.
- Accessories are bubble-wrapped and securely fitted within crates.
- Liquid foam is added to conform to its shape, protecting the laser (and accessories) on all sides.
- Plastic bands are installed around the crate, locking the panels to the pallet.
- Pallets are loaded into The Laser Agent’s custom-built transit vans. We save you costly lift gate fees by using our own forklift.
- Crates are then stretch wrapped with foam inserts added. The crate is then strapped down to ensure safe transportation.
- Easily dismantle your crate upon arrival. No special tools needed.
Questions? Contact us. We look forward to hearing from you!