A clip on product, that easily fits onto most commercially available converging optics style slit lamps. The unique design of the laser head makes it easy for system attachment and detachment. This Laser uses a Q switched frequency doubled Nd:Yag 532nm Wavelength green laser.
System Includes: System Base, Skintel Handpiece, Power Cord, Protective Eyewear, Owner’s Manual, Professional Packing / Crating, 1.5-3 mm Fiber & Handpiece, 6-18 mm Fiber & Handpiece
A Breakthrough in Ophthalmic Care: The 2003 Lumenis Selecta II
Tired of searching for a reliable solution to meet the demands of modern ophthalmology? It's time to upgrade to the 2003 Lumenis Selecta II! This state-of-the-art laser system is designed to deliver precision and efficiency like never before. With its cutting-edge technology, you'll be able to offer your patients the latest advancements in ophthalmic treatments, all while elevating your practice to new heights.
But that's not all! The 2003 Lumenis Selecta II is not just any laser system. It offers unparalleled accuracy and flexibility, ensuring optimal results with every treatment. And with its advanced safety features, you can feel confident in the treatments you provide, knowing that you're keeping your patients safe and comfortable.
So what are you waiting for? Invest in the 2003 Lumenis Selecta II and join the ranks of top-tier medical practices that are revolutionizing the field of ophthalmology.
Discovering the Advantages of 2003 Lumenis Selecta II: A Closer Look at its Technology
The 2003 Lumenis Selecta II is a state-of-the-art ophthalmic laser system that utilizes advanced Selective Laser Trabeculoplasty (SLT) technology to treat various eye conditions, such as glaucoma. SLT is a non-invasive, gentle, and effective method of reducing intraocular pressure (IOP) in patients with open-angle glaucoma.
The technology behind the 2003 Lumenis Selecta II involves the use of a specific wavelength of 532 nm (green light) from a Q-switched Nd:YAG laser. The laser selectively targets pigmented cells in the trabecular meshwork, a network of tiny channels responsible for draining aqueous humor from the eye. By targeting these cells, the laser causes a biological response that enhances the outflow of aqueous humor, thus reducing IOP.
The Selecta II's precise laser technology ensures minimal collateral damage to the surrounding tissue, making it a safer alternative to other glaucoma treatments. Additionally, the SLT procedure performed with the 2003 Lumenis Selecta II is repeatable, allowing patients to undergo the treatment multiple times if needed.
Offer a Wide Range of Ophthalmic Treatments with The 2003 Lumenis Selecta II
The 2003 Lumenis Selecta II is a versatile and powerful laser system that can effectively treat a wide range of ophthalmic conditions. Some of the most common conditions that the 2003 Lumenis Selecta II can treat include:
- Glaucoma: This condition is caused by increased pressure in the eye and can result in vision loss or blindness. The 2003 Lumenis Selecta II uses precise laser energy to reduce intraocular pressure, reducing the risk of vision loss and improving the overall health of the eye.
- Diabetic Retinopathy: This condition is a complication of diabetes that affects the blood vessels in the retina, leading to vision loss. The 2003 Lumenis Selecta II can be used to treat diabetic retinopathy by sealing leaking blood vessels and preventing further damage to the retina.
- Macular Degeneration: This age-related condition affects the central part of the retina, leading to vision loss. The 2003 Lumenis Selecta II can be used to treat macular degeneration by preserving the healthy parts of the retina and preventing further damage.
- Retinal Vein Occlusion: This condition is caused by a blocked vein in the retina and can result in vision loss. The 2003 Lumenis Selecta II can be used to treat retinal vein occlusion by sealing the damaged vein and improving blood flow to the retina.
- Cataracts: This condition is caused by the clouding of the lens in the eye and can result in vision loss. The 2003 Lumenis Selecta II can be used to treat cataracts by precisely removing the cloudy lens and replacing it with an artificial lens.
Don't Miss This Exclusive Deal - Get the 2003 Lumenis Selecta II at The Laser Agent for Up to 80% Off!
Are you ready to elevate your ophthalmic practice and provide your patients with the latest advancements in treatments? The Laser Agent is now offering the 2003 Lumenis Selecta II, a cutting-edge laser system designed for modern ophthalmology, at a tremendous discount of up to 80% off!
With its unparalleled accuracy and flexibility, the 2003 Lumenis Selecta II allows you to address a wide range of ophthalmic concerns and provide top-notch treatments to your patients. This is your chance to differentiate your practice and establish a reputation for excellence in patient care. Contact The Laser Agent today and transform your practice with the latest technology and precision in ophthalmic treatments.
Do You Have Questions About Selling A Cosmetic Laser?
Let us address some of your frequently asked questions about Lumenis Selecta II.
The 2003 Lumenis Selecta II is a cutting-edge laser system that is specifically designed for ophthalmic treatments. It offers unmatched precision and accuracy, making it the perfect solution for medical practitioners who want to offer their patients the latest advancements in ophthalmic treatments.
The 2003 Lumenis Selecta II can treat a wide range of ophthalmic conditions, including cataracts, glaucoma, retinal disorders, corneal diseases, and more. With its advanced technology and versatility, it can provide effective solutions to a variety of ophthalmic concerns.
The 2003 Lumenis Selecta II uses advanced laser technology to deliver precise and efficient treatments. It uses short pulses of high-intensity light that is absorbed by the target tissue, effectively treating the ophthalmic condition.
Yes, the 2003 Lumenis Selecta II is a safe and effective solution for ophthalmic treatments. It has advanced safety features that ensure the safety and well-being of patients during treatments.
To use the 2003 Lumenis Selecta II, medical practitioners are required to undergo proper training and certification. This ensures that they have the knowledge and skills necessary to effectively and safely use the laser system.
The 2003 Lumenis Selecta II requires regular maintenance to ensure its optimal performance and longevity. This includes regular cleaning and calibration, as well as the replacement of any worn or damaged parts.