Surgical device used for Veterinary, Dermatology and Otorhinolaryngology procedures
System Includes: System Base, Power Cord, Protective Eyewear, Owner’s Manual, Professional Packing / Crating
Reference Number: TLA3712
1997 Luxar LX-20SP Veterinary-Surgical Laser
Have you been searching for a laser that can help you perform surgical operations with fewer complications, minimum pain, and a shorter recovery time for your patients? With the 1997 Luxar LX-20SP surgical laser, you can minimize the risk of surgery complications. Compared to open surgeries that can damage the surrounding organs, using this Luxar laser will let you perform delicate procedures without damaging the surrounding tissues and organs.
Considered one of the most advanced laser systems available to surgeons, the 1997 Luxar LX-20SP is a surgical laser that provides illumination and precision cutting for both surgical and dermatological procedures, allowing surgeons to perform precise surgeries with minimal blood loss and little to no scarring. With up to 3 times the power of other lasers in its class, this notable medical device is FDA-cleared for use in both practices as well as otorhinolaryngology (ENT) and veterinary medicine.
The 1997 Luxar LX-20SP's advanced technology provides superior performance in a compact package. With dual wavelength technology and a built-in monitoring system, this laser allows the surgeon to carry out delicate procedures with minimal tissue damage that are otherwise impossible without the built-in monitoring system. Utilizing this surgical laser results in less invasive procedures with less pain, quicker healing processes, and less scarring than traditional surgery techniques.
If you want to offer your patients a safer way to undergo surgery, the 1997 Luxar LX-20SP is a great addition to your medical practice. With the 1997 Luxar LX-20SP, you will be able to operate in a more controlled manner for safe and precise surgery.
How Can the 1997 Luxar LX-20SP Surgical Laser Help Your Patients?
The 1997 Luxar LX-20SP is a groundbreaking advancement in laser technology, providing patients with even greater benefits than previous models. This innovative system offers several advantages over traditional surgery, including:
- Shorter Recovery Times - Since a laser cuts through tissue without damaging the surrounding skin, patients can recover much more quickly than they would if they had undergone open surgery. This means they will be able to return to work or school sooner after undergoing surgery or other procedures involving scarring or blood vessels.
- Minimum Scarring – Most patients know that scars are unavoidable after any type of surgery or medical procedure. However, there are ways to minimize scarring and make sure that it heals as quickly as possible. One way is using the 1997 Luxar LX-20SP Laser during your procedure, which helps seal up blood vessels while they're open so they don't leak into surrounding tissue or create unsightly scars later on down the line.
- Reduced Pain - The 1997 Luxar LX-20SP Laser works by applying heat to the area being treated. This helps to numb the area and reduce the amount of pain that your patient feels during the procedure. In many cases, this eliminates the need for anesthesia.
The 1997 Luxar LX-20SP is a game-changer for laser technology, offering your patients a more comfortable, effective treatment than ever before.
How Can You Benefit From the 1997 Luxar LX-20SP Surgical Laser?
The 1997 Luxar LX-20SP has been designed with several features that make it a powerful tool for your medical practice. Here are just some of them:
- It has an integrated touchscreen interface that allows users to control all aspects of the device from one central location.
- A built-in camera allows users to monitor their work from any angle. This feature is especially useful if you are performing surgery on animals or children who may not be able to sit still during treatment.
- The LX-20SP has a zigzag motion function that allows for greater precision when removing skin lesions such as melanomas or cutaneous neoplasms
- The laser can be used in any direction making it easy to treat even difficult areas like around the eyes and inside the ears
- High power output with low heat generation allows you to use the laser at higher power settings without causing thermal damage to surrounding tissue
- Its lightweight and ergonomic handheld design makes it comfortable and easy to use on patients
The 1997 Luxar LX-20SP surgical laser is designed to provide you with all the features necessary to automate complex procedures in a high-performance surgical environment.
Experience These Benefits - Check Out Our 1997 Luxar LX-20SP for Sale (+ Save Up to 80% with The Laser Agent)
As a healthcare provider, you have a responsibility to ensure the safety of your patients and to offer them the best care possible. With this 1997 Luxar LX-20SP, you can perform treatments that are more comfortable and effective than conventional open surgeries.
If you are interested in upgrading your operating room to one of the most advanced laser technology, take advantage of our Luxar LX-20SP For Sale, and enjoy up to 80% discount!
You can also check out our other Luxar Lasers below:
Do You Have Questions About Selling A Cosmetic Laser?
Frequently Asked Questions About Luxar 1997 Luxar LX-20SP Veterinary-Surgical Laser
The 1997 Luxar LX-20SP is a state-of-the-art surgical laser system that combines precision cutting with illumination and minimal blood loss. It is designed to provide surgeons with an efficient and precise method of performing a wide variety of surgical and dermatological procedures with minimal scarring. Thanks to its advanced technology, the Luxar LX-20SP is one of the most sought-after surgical laser systems available today.
The Luxar LX-20SP is a surgical laser that produces an intense beam of light with a wavelength of 1,064 nanometers (nm). This wavelength allows surgeons to perform critical procedures with minimal tissue damage while increasing patient safety during surgery. Because this wavelength is absorbed by water easily, it reduces pain and swelling after surgery as well as te postoperative complication rates compared with other wavelengths such as CO2 or argon lasers.
The main difference is that laser surgery uses a focused beam of light energy instead of traditional blades or scalpels. Laser surgery offers several advantages over conventional surgery including reduced bleeding, less pain, and faster healing times because it seals blood vessels as it cuts through tissues. This makes it ideal for treating tumors, which tend to bleed when cut open during conventional surgery.
The Luxar LX-20SP provides surgeons with a highly precise, powerful, and flexible cutting tool for removing unwanted tissue without damaging surrounding healthy tissue. The laser can be used to perform virtually any type of surgery that requires precision, including:
- Laser hair removal
- Vascular surgery
- Cosmetic surgery (non-surgical)
- General surgery
- Otorhinolaryngology (ENT)
- Veterinary surgeries
Traditional surgery requires cutting into and damaging surrounding tissues, which can cause excessive bleeding and infection risk. Thermal ablation by contrast uses heat energy to destroy blood vessels without damaging surrounding tissue as much as cutting does, resulting in less bleeding and a lower risk of infection after surgery.